Due to COVID & increased demand for cycling products across the country there are several items that we are currently either low stock, intermittent stock, or not able to acquire at this time. Rest assured, we have them all on order!
Once the manufacturing and supply chains catch up we will have them again. We wish we could give you dates, but we don’t know ourselves. Sometimes we are pleasantly surprised when an item comes back in stock unexpectedly, many times we’ve been disappointed and frustrated as lead times are pushed back even more. We will do our best to keep this list updated.
The best way at this point to check if we have what you want is to visit our online store . Once there, on the column to the left check the box next to “In Store”. This will give you a fairly accurate idea of what we have and is now synced with our inventory a couple of times per day. From here, you can even purchase the item online and pick it up in store.
Current Low/Intermittent/Out of Stock Items:
• Wire bead tires: 26”, 27.5”, 29”, 700, 20” (low stock), 24”
• Floor pumps
• 6, 7, 8 speed shifters & derailleurs
• 6, 7, 8 speed freewheels & cassettes (no or low stock)
• Trek 820 & Marlins (touch and go on these, we receive these intermittently)
• Some other less common items (best bet is to check our online store first)